Logo

Topplaternen bei Steingraeber-Modelle


The Hoe, Plymouth, Devon

Correspondence to: City of Plymouth Museums & Art Gallery, Drake Circus, Plymouth PL4 8AJ

Tel: +44 (0)1752 600608, 304774

Fax: +44 (0)1752 256361, 304775

Opening days: Daily, from Easter - 31 Oct. (Edu BA in winter)

The third lighthouse to have been built (1756-59) on the Eddystone Rock. When the present lighthouse was built (1878-82) the top part of Smeaton's was removed to Plymouth Hoe. Edu, GV

Infos