1 Durchzug Relingsstützen bei Steingraeber-Modelle

Elizabeth Dock, South Quay, Maryport, Cumbria CA15 8AB

Tel: +44 (0)1900 815954; AH: 813171

Opening days: Daily, Easter - October

Friends of the Maryport Steamships Museum maintain 2 vessels: the Scottish harbour tug "Flying Buzzard" (261 tons grs, built 1951, oil-fired steam), and ex-RN victualling ship VIC96 (built 1945). Both were part of the Maryport Maritime Museum until recently.